All form fields are required.
Oxfam is a global citizen movement that aims to end the injustice of poverty.
This means that we are fighting against the inequalities that perpetuate poverty. Together, we save, protect and rebuild lives. In the event of a disaster, we help people to improve their lives and the lives of others. We work in areas such as land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. We will continue our action until every human being can live free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 19 affiliated organizations working, in collaboration with partners and local communities, in more than 90 countries.
All of our activities are guided by three fundamental values: empowerment, accountability and inclusiveness. To learn more about our values, see our web
We are looking for candidates for our FINANCE OFFICER, LOGISTIC OFFICER, FUNDING OFFICER positions in West and Central Africa
WHAT WILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
You started your career in the humanitarian field or international cooperation a few years ago, you held support functions and developed skills in finance, logistics, team management, funding.
You are passionate about gender justice, the protection of the most vulnerable, diversity, non-discrimination, you think that our individual and collective actions must reflect our way of seeing things.
Oxfam has recently embarked on an ambitious program to promote the leadership of women within our organization and aims to achieve parity in our teams in West and Central Africa. For this, we are looking for professionals committed to gender equality, influential people, aware of themselves and knowing how to make a conscious and responsible use of power, promoters of change, collaborative and capable of creating internal and external alliances .
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Participate in a recruitment process to be part of the Oxfam Intermon pool to occupy positions either of Admin Finance Officer or Logistic Officer or Funding officer
- Join a renowned international organization that bets on the talent of people and the mobility of its teams
- Attractive conditions in different contexts of West Africa and Central Africa
- We usually offer initial contracts between 6 and 12 months, with the possibility of renewal and our positions are unaccompanied
- Safe work spaces that allow everyone to express themselves and work in an environment that guarantees respect and inclusion.
Oxfam aims to prevent all types of inappropriate behavior at work, including harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial crimes, and works to promote the well-being of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all of its staff and volunteers to do so, and they share this commitment by subscribing to its code of conduct. We want to recruit only people who share and convey our values.
- Knowledge of institutional donors and multi-grant management
- Experience in finance, double accounting, administration and team management for Financial Admin positions. Experience with SAP will be a strong asset.
- Experience in logistics, purchasing, procurement and with local partners for logistics positions
- Ability to exercise transformative leadership
- Ability to understand and integrate different points of view within a team and to manage their complementarity
- Ability to report on our decisions and actions based on the values of the organization.
- Full professional skills in French and English desirable.
Note: All job offers are subject to obtaining satisfactory references and may be subject to verification, in particular of the criminal record and any terrorist financing activity.
link : https://empleo-internacional.oxfamintermon.org/jobs/fonctions-supports-oxfam-afrique